Are you highly skilled in a trade? Canada wants your skills! Canada is a great place to find a job for skilled trade workers in a wide variety of trades, and Canadian Visa Professionals can help you through the immigration process.
If you are a tradesperson and would like to enjoy the benefits of Canadian life or are looking for a great job market, you may be able to qualify for the Federal Skilled Trades Program. Consider applying to become a permanent resident of Canada with Canadian Visa Professionals. Here are some of the skills in high demand right now:
- Construction – Do you have experience in construction? Some of the specific jobs that are in high demand right now in the Canadian construction industry include carpenters, concrete finishers, ironworkers, electricians, plumbers, roofers, welders, and many more.
- Maintenance – Another field with many openings is the maintenance industry. Some of these positions include appliance repairers, aircraft mechanics and inspectors, auto technicians, truck and bus mechanics, electrical workers, elevator mechanics, heavy equipment operators, refrigeration and air conditioning technicians, and more.
- Machine and Plant Operators – Some of the openings for machine and plant operators include skilled positions such as mineral and metal processing, logging machinery operators, power engineers, papermaking and pulping operators, printing press operators, water and waste operators, and a variety of others.
- Trade Supervisors – If you have supervision experience in your trade, you may be qualified to become a trade supervisor and oversee other tradespeople. Supervisors of this nature are needed in electrical trades, telecommunications, equipment crews, oil and gas drilling, as well as electronic manufacturing, food and beverage, forestry, furniture, automotive manufacturing, and more.
- Food Preparation – Professionals such as bakers, cooks, chefs, and butchers may also meet the criteria for this Canadian immigration program.
These are only a small sampling of the trades and positions available and eligible for the FSTP. Canadian Visa Professionals are always looking for skilled tradespeople to boost Canada’s workforce. If you would like to take advantage of this program, contact Canadian Visa Professionals today to begin the application process!